The PATS (Pressure, Temperature, and Spinner):
- Monitors 3 independent parameters simultaneously.
- Pressures, temperatures, and flow rates at logging speeds up to 350 ft.min.
- Single conductor transmits analog and digital data to microprocessor.
- PC Compatible data utilized for analytical and digital processing.
- Interchangeable impeller to accommodate all ranges of flow velocity.
- Non-clogging bearings and adjustable dual centralizers.
The SMAC (Sonic Mapping and Caliper):
- Microprocessor controlled sonic imaging device which provides data on caliper, casing, and well conditions of the borehole.
- Digital read-outs and visual displays indicating radius of inner casing and open hole.
- Maps casing damage including egg shaped, splits, separations or holes.
- Charting the condition of pitting, rust, corrosion, and wear within casing.
- Recording of fractured zone, dip angles, and general open hole conditions.
- Unique ability to map perforation patterns.